1.30.2014

January Playlist

Hi guys!  Sorry I know it's been quite a while since my last post but I swear things will get
a bit more consistent this year.  For christmas I got a brand new Nikon camera! Yays!! So i'm currently in the process of learning the darn thing!  It's a bit more difficult than I thought so please bare with me.  For now I wanted to share some of my favorite jams of the month.  Music is everything to me so I thought why not incorporate it into my blog!  I came up with my top 5 songs of the moment, I hope you enjoy them!! :)





I don't even know where to begin with these guys. I discovered them about a year ago and since then i've just been blown away.  They have such a unique sound that it's really impossible to describe or to even place them in any particular genre.  I say just take a listen and if you love it please support these guys, they definitely deserve it! 
p.s. please youtube their cover of What Makes You Beautiful...i swear it made me cry lol
Do I even have to tell you why this is here...it's Beyonce.  
After hearing Banks song "waiting game" in the VS ad last month I immediately looked her up on spotify and oh my gosh I fell in love.  She only has a few songs out right now but they are all pretty amazing.  She's a great artist and I can't wait to hear what she has in store for us. 


This song just makes me happy! I'm pretty obsessed with Disclosure at the moment. 



First of, they look adorable together! Second, I am loving everything Jhene right now.  She's just a beautiful soul and her music is definitely a reflection of that. 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love the 1975, they're incredible..definitely hopping over to youtube to hear their cover now!! x

    flawedfairytale fashion blog

    ReplyDelete